Here’s some cool stuff we’ve been finding / reading these days:
- The creators of Presskit() are preparing to launch a new and better way to handle games press called distribute() (pronounced ‘do distribute’)
- You can sign up for a new marketplace called Game Dev Market where indie game developers cand buy or sell assets.
- App Annie has just released two new free services for app marketers: Advertising Analytics (officially out of beta) and App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Humble Bundle is having a Spring Sale. I hope you saved some money because they have a great offer.
- GOG.com is also having an Indie Sale with discounts up to 85%
- A good talk on how to work with Youtube streamers to help market your games.
So what did we miss?